I miss it. Really.
I deleted almost all of my active social medias due to some reasons.
1. It took many of my time just to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll down the timeline.
2. I was addicted. YES.
3. I was going to face the hardest time of my life: thesis.
4. I spent too much time on social media (and post too much) that other people realised how I didn’t get a life.
5. I realised that people with better life spend less time on social media.
6. I don’t wanna be that person who don’t have a life other than the one on social media.
But now I miss it. Well, maybe I miss the little attention I got on social media. The likes, the hearts, the comments.
Or maybe I am just lonely.
Lonely as fuck.